- Improved daisy chain design to connect 2 clusters of fans.
- SL120 V2 fan frame thickness is 28mm to provide 10% improved airflow compared to V1.
- Removable interlocking keys to provide better radiator clearance.
- Start/stop fan RPM support for a quieter environment.
- Smoother side lighting for a better aesthetic.
- Only one cable is required for each fan cluster when using the provided new UNI HUB to control lighting effects via L-Connect 3.
AVAILABLE IN TWO SIZES AND TWO COLORS
UNI FAN SL V2 revised its interlocking style to connect up to 6 fans in two clusters to a single controller port, making cable management simpler.
With the new 18 cm extension cable, the ability to bridge two clusters of fans to create a 3+3 daisy-chained cluster is offered. These 6 fans can then be connected to a single port on the SL V2 UNI HUB controller. The new daisy-chaining solution reduces the number of cables needing to be managed at the back of the case and enables new lighting effects which can be continuous between the two bridged clusters.
Plug-in Power Cable Module
The cable module is designed to plug in and sit flush with the fan frame, which doesn’t require extra space for the module and reduces clearance issues with radiator fittings.
UNI FAN SL120 V2
UNI FAN SL120 V1
The interlocking keys on each fan are removable to improve compatibility with radiator fittings.
The cut edge of the rubber pads is designed to create a smoother curve along the light diffuser.
Continuous LED Channel
The light gap between the two fans when interlocked together has been reduced from 5.6mm to 3mm, sketching out the elegant lighting effects.
Dazzling at All Angles
The center of the rear fan has been decorated with an aluminum medallion for an aesthetic look in any orientation.
More Lighting Effect Choices
New lighting effects have been developed for the updated version of the SL fans, offering more lighting options: Render, Tunnel, Voice, and Groove.