TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3070 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
GeForce RTX™ 3070
The TUF GAMING GeForce RTX™ 3070 has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new “old faithful”, this card has your back.
TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA’s new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint.