The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 teams up NVIDIA’s A-list GPU with an elite cast of specialists, setting the stage for epic gaming action. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that’s honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing’s performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customize and tweak this extreme hardware, you call the shots.
- ROG GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- 4K: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with GeForce RTX and enjoy today’s biggest games in amazing detail.
- Axial-tech Fans feature an all-around better design and IP5X dust resistance.
- 2.7-Slot Design expands cooling surface area by over 20% compared to last gen.
We’ve reduced the size of the fan’s hub to allow for longer blades and added a barrier ring that increases structural integrity and downward air pressure through the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080’s heatsink array. The new design allows Axial-tech fans to shift more air and spin at higher speeds without increasing noise levels.
We’ve increased the overall surface area of our cooling array by over 20% compared to last gen. Our latest design gives you a lot more thermal headroom for overclocking. If you’re just looking for an amazing plug-and-play experience, the extra heat dissipation keeps your fans running at lower speeds while you game.
MaxContact is a technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
Auto-Extreme Technology allows all soldering to be completed in a single pass, reducing thermal strain on components and avoiding the use of harsh cleaning chemicals. The end result is less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product.