Pulsefire Core RGB Gaming Mouse
- Pixart 3327 optical sensor with native DPI of up to 6,200
- Comfortable symmetric design
- Seven programmable buttons
- Easy customisation with HyperX NGenuity software
- Large mouse skates for smooth, controlled gliding
Pixart 3327 optical sensor
The solid Pixart 3327 sensor provides precise tracking without hardware acceleration and supports native DPI settings of up to 6200.
Seven programmable buttons
Pulsefire Core features seven programmable buttons with switches that provide crisp tactile feedback and are rated for 20 million clicks.
Easy customisation with HyperX NGENUITY software
Create macros, customise RGB lighting and DPI and save it to the Pulsefire Core’s onboard memory.
There are no reviews yet.